Unifying Our Diverse Teams
Canada Dry Mott's team members are driven by the shared vision with Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) to Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas. We are dynamic and aggressive, pursuing our goals to grow sales and crush costs through teamwork, innovation, precise execution and great customer relationships.
With a relentless focus on Rapid Continuous Improvement we will build and enhance our leading brands along with improving operating efficiencies. Every day, our employees are taking ACTION to do what it takes to win a changing market. That means we are:
- Accountable: We say what we're going to do and we do what we say.
- Customer-centric: We focus on customers' and consumers' needs.
- Transparent and honest: We share knowledge and information openly and operate with no hidden agendas.
- Inspect what we expect: We define our expectations and inspect our progress and results.
- Own our decisions: We boldly and courageously make decisions based on facts and input.
- No blame fixing: We spend our time finding solutions, not placing blame.
To unify our employees behind our vision and purpose, DPS created our Call to ACTION, a set of business drivers and behaviours that define who we are and how we do business. This philosophy forms the backbone of a multiyear series of initiatives that creates a new way of working, delivering consistently outstanding business results.
The Call to ACTION includes a day-long training course designed to educate employees on every aspect of our business, from the innovation pipeline to our route to market. Speakers from around the business participate in each session, giving employees a firsthand account of their portions of the business and helping them understand how their roles contribute to the success of the company.
To date, more than 6,000 employees at more than 75 locations have taken the class throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico. A virtual Call to ACTION session has been made available to all of our locations through our corporate online university, DPS Campus.